Discover nature by electric bike
The extremely beautiful location of the Carolinger Hüttendorf invites you to discover the surrounding nature. That’s why we have cross-country electric bikes, i.e. electric-powered mountain bikes, for hire so that you can easily discover the surrounding area. Fields, forests and meadows surround the Carolinger Hüttendorf and are a must-see for nature enthusiasts! You can rent an electric bike from us for just 10 euros per day. Get in touch with us!
Bed & bike hospitality
We have been rated a bicycle-friendly organisation by the German Cyclist’s Association (ADFC).
We are situated 2 km from the R8 (Emstal) and 4 km from the R7 (Lahntal).
Our bike services:
- Hospitality for cyclists, including for one night only
- Ground level access to our spacious, secure bike storage room
- Drying options for clothes and equipment in our laundry room
- Large breakfast daily in our Carolinger Café, cooking facilities in our holiday accommodation and our Wissegiggl Restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday evening.
- Local cycling maps, train and bus timetables available from us; the nearest bus stop is 50 m away. RMW train stations to Frankfurt/Limburg 2 km (Oberbrechen), to Gießen 4 km (Villmar).
- Private shuttle service with 6-seater van and bike rack
- Tools and bicycle repair kits available
- Liaison with the nearest Gläser bicycle repair shop if needed (Niederbrechen 5 km)